Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Good enough

Comfort is a dangerous thing
It makes me stay when I know I should go.
Thinking I know things'll get better
Get better again
But I know when the night is over
And routine takes over once more
That we'll kiss goodbye at the corner
and each go our own way.

I know that you're good enough
But just good enough
But honey I want to much more
I love you, you know that I do ,
But honey, is love good enough?

You're afraid of the change
Me, I'm afraid things'll just stay the same
Living day after day
While routine just wears us away.

I know that I'm good enough,
But just good enough
And honey I know you need more.
And you love me, that's plain to see,
But honey is love good enough?

We know that we're good enough,
but just good enough
And honey you know we need more
And I love you, and you know that I do
But honey, is that good enough?

No comments: